Friday, March 31, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #673 - COLOR Week - Terracotta and Green...Love You Bunches (Pigment Craft Co.)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #673 - Colour Week, where our sweet Bobby has selected Terracotta and Green as inspiration this week. Such a pretty pair with so many possibilities.

New month means a new Guest Designer. We're delighted to have Joanne James with us for April

Three shades of green and a combination of Terracotta and Quince (lighter shade of terracotta) for my carrots and floral card. The flowers are a combination of Concord and 9th and Pink and Main; everything else - inks included - are from Pigment Craft Co. 


My carrot treat boxes (Ellen Hutson) wanted to play, too.

Looking forward to seeing what you create with Terracotta and Green.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh what a great card, Carol. I love those carrots and the white flowers. Made me smile. And the carrot boxes are terrific! Do you ever watch Flosstubes? I started one last night by Erin Elizabeth, it's her 3rd one, and she showed a carrot she made and she used thread to make the lines like you see on your carrot boxes. So clever and fun. I like her ideas because she gets a lot of ideas from the dollar store for finishing. And they look great! Anyway, thanks for sharing your delicious projects. Have a great weekend. :) Crafty hugs!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... great Easter card! Really loving the carrots you made!

Carol said...

Adorable, to say the least! love how you bunched the carrots with the flower!!!!! And the carrot boxes....OMG! Love your creations every single time!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your terra-cotta carrots, but the carrot treat boxes have stolen my heart! Cuteness all around!

Nancy said...

My favorite card in the gallery!!!!!! I love you and your work!

Bobby said...

Your bunch of carrots is fabulous, Carol, and I love that big sentiment with them. The treat boxes are darling.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card - those boxes made for such a fun gift set!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that bunch of carrots with the flowers scattered around. Great dimension on the perfect sentiment, too. Your carrot treat boxes are absolutely adorable.

Ina G said...

Fun card Carol. Love the unch of 🥕 carrots.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those carrots with the bold sentiment Carol and the treat boxes are a fabulous pairing too! Thanks for the warm welcome to JUGS this week!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh this is so cute! I love those carrots. What a great idea for these colors. And I love those carrot boxes as well!