Thursday, March 16, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #60 - Blue and Turquoise...Best Thing Since Snail Mail (Concord and 9th)

Hello,

March is just whizzing by and here we are with our second Colour Hues challenge of the month. Our sweet hostess, Marcia, has selected hues of Blue & Turquoise as inspiration for the next two weeks.  
Yes...once again I have reached for a Concord & 9th turnabout - Postage - to pair with my cutie-patootie snail. He's adorable and certainly quite dapper no matter what colour he's sporting!


Looking forward to your Blue and Turquoise creations filling the gallery.

This challenge will be open until March 28th @ 9AM (EST).

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer.



Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Karen said...

I have the cutie-patootie snail stamp, but not the wonderful turn-about that is the perfect companion for it! What a fun card!

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is amazing, I love your turn about creations, Carol. The postage theme is perfect in your pretty shades of blue. I love it!

Julie B said...

These turnabout stamps are great for the challenges, I don't have any but every time I see one used for your cards, I am sorely tempted! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

Lisa Elton said...

I love all of the postal fun happening in the background! This is CUTE!

Marcia Hill said...

I love this turnabout stamp Carol and it looks amazing in the challenge colors and with that cutie patootie snail too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Jeanne said...

Such a fun card! That snail sure steals the show, though. You have some fun turnabouts!

Nancy said...

You are the queen of the turnabout stamps. I love that little snail too. Awesome job as usual! HUGS!

Stef Perry said...

This card is beyond adorable Carol! Using that turnabout stamp with the snail was pure genius. I love your turnabout creations!

JulieP said...

You certainly have a knack for making everything look so cute!!!