Friday, March 24, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #672 - CAS CARD Week - 1/3 or Less...Oh, Happy Day (Colorado Craft Ice Cream)

 Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #672 - CAS Week, where sweet Sue, our hostess, invites us to create CAS card using only 1/3 or less of the card surface. We're talking oodles of open space.


This is our final week with our amazing guest designer, Michele Ferguson. Her card for this challenge, just like all the others she created throughout the month, is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for sharing WOW after WOW after WOW with us, my friend! 

My very CAS card features cute kitties from Colorado Craft Co. The kitties (Lily, my mini schnauzer, gave me permission to use them) certainly love their ice cream! Happy day, indeed! 


Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards, using 1/3 or less.
Yes, quite the challenge, but if I can do it, so can all of you!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very sweet in so many ways! Thanks for sharing my friend. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Who could not love these sweet kitties?? Thank you, Lilly, for allowing them to play this week!
Thank YOU, c, for such sweet words each week and for inviting me to play cards with you and the JUGS team!
=]

Carol said...

ADORable creatures on a sweet CAS card!!!! Your coloring of the darling kitties is fabulous! I shy away from CCC because I am afraid of coloring them!! You definitely nailed CAS with this creation!

*Vicki* said...

These kitties are so cute with their ice cream! Brilliant job to pop them up for your design too! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just adore these fun images! Your coloring is perfection :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole love of CUTE! Love the kittens... thanks Lily!

Bobby said...

Oh my goodness, Carol, they are adorable. Great job of coloring them.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is just too cute! I love those little kitties with their yummy ice cream cones. This is so perfect for our challenge this week!

Ina G said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! and such a fun CAS card Carol. Great colouring.