Friday, March 3, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #669 - Color Week - Turquoise, Mustard and Black...Snail Mail is the Best Mail (C & 9th)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #669, where our wonderful Ina has selected a wonderful palette for Colour Week: turquoise, mustard and black. We're thrilled to have uber-talented Michele Ferguson, from I Card Everyone fame, joining us as our March Guest Designer. I'm sure you've seen her stellar creations in our gallery, on her blog and on Instagram. Her debut as our guest: only awesome.

 

I went with a relatively simple card. I say 'relatively' because it took a while for an idea to gel. Once it did - along with the help of some online inspiration - this was pretty easy-peasy to create. Concord and 9th's products all the way. That little snail is soooo cute and yes, I so agree with the sentiment!


Looking forward to seeing how you're inspired by this colour combination.

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awesome! It sure is when great cards like this are involved! What a cutie patootie snail!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Love that fun snail too 😊

I Card Everyone said...

c, I LOVE that snail - in fact he just made a trail in my studio, too!! [I'm going back in to steal this fabulous design!]
You're so good! LOve that trio of colors on this darling card!
=]

Carol said...

Carol, I love the mix of font sizes in your sentiment!!! Your card is such a creative way to you our colors this week too! Darling card, as always!!!!!!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... this is so adorable! I would love to receive this card...LOVE IT!

Lisa Elton said...

This is too cute, Carol! I like the little sentiment stamped over the big one!

Ina G said...

Love the big bold sentiment and that snail is so cute with the little heart bubble. Great creativity here Carol.

Bobby said...

Fun and fabulous, Carol. Perfect use of the colors and I love the large letters overstamped with the black script.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is awesome! I love that little snail and I totally agree with the big, bold sentiment. Love how you used this week's colors!

Lisa Kind said...

Such a cute card! I love that little snail and the heart!