I'm delighted to be sharing my second, of three, Sticker Monday posts with you today; a great chance for you to see how versatile these stickers can be, regardless of your crafting style.
I've fully embraced slimlines and are the chosen format for my trio of cards today. Fortunately, Shery has a plethora of slimline stencils that are simply wonderful, making creating pretty cards a breeze!
My cards follow a similar design: slimline base, stenciling, a sticker sentiment - using the eclipse (or camouflage) technique - and an extra die-cut that I felt matched either the sentiment or the stencil. The 'how to' was the same for each one:
- use a die to cut into the base to remove the 'eclipse' section
- place the sticker over top of this piece, either trimming off or folding under any excess
- cut two more of the die shapes, using heavy cardstock, and adhered them together, along with the eclipse piece (this creates dimension)
- adhere my stenciled panel over a card base
- insert the stacked eclipse section
- added my 'embellishments.
To be honest: explaining the steps took longer than actually making the cards *grin*
Follow Your Dreams
Thank you for dropping by!
Make Your Own Path
Enjoy Every Moment
I hope my cards have given you ideas for using your STAMPlorations stickers! See you in June with my third installment!