Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Your Friendship Warms My Heart...Coffee Loving Cardmakers DT Link Up Party #9:Case a Designer, CAS on Sunday Challenge #99~Black, White and one Colour, The Paper Players Challenge #327~Black, White and ???

Hello,

I was on a bit of an organizing/cleaning spree over the weekend, and guess what I found (aside from one of my nephew's Hot Wheels cars, tucked under the couch cushions...a sign that cleaning needs to happen far more often! I have no idea how long it's been hidden!):  a brand-spanking new Avocado Arts Coffee stamp set!  I canNOT believe I haven't used it before and rest assured, the 'missed' attention is being addressed!

What better place for coffee-themed inspiration than over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers DT Link Up Party #9: Case Any Designers


Kerry's red/black/white card immediately caught my eye (feeling all Valentine-y these days!), so a few of my new coffee finds are making their debut....


Isn't that cup fabulous...and the hearts?  Swooning....Stay tuned to see more from this set...

Also sharing at:

CAS on Sunday Challenge #99~Black, White and one other Colour

The Paper Players Challenge #327~Black, White and ???


Thank you for spending time with me today; your visit brings me joy!






18 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fantastic cup Carol, I have never seen that AA set before!

Happy Dance said...

Wish I'd find some cool stamp sets beneath my couch cushions! You crack me up!! I've done stuff like that... Now. Your card. Fabulous! Love your black and white and red coffee cup with all those little hearts. Darn sweet card! Bev

*Vicki* said...

Really awesome coffee image Carol!! LOVE all of those hearts on it!! It's always nice to find something when cleaning! :) HUGS

Darnell said...

That's so funny about the Hot Wheels, Carol! The lost goodies I can totally understand! Your card is fabulous! Don't forget you can enter this in my NBUS Challenge if you want, since you used NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Red, black and white - my favorite color combination. I'm glad you found this set and can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Susanne Vargas said...

You lucky girl! Finding a stamp set while cleaning! I only find legions of dust bunnies... The card looks stunning in this striking color combo!

Petra Swart said...

You found a stamp set while cleaning!!! ...how great is that ...a clean stamp room and a new stamp set ...nothing can be better, hey!!!!! And you have made such a fun card with the lovely coffee cup, Carol!!!! All the hearts are so sweet and I love all the scalloped edges!!!! ...and such a special sentiment for a special friend!!!!! Such a lovely card!!! Can't wait to see what else you create with your 'new' stamps!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Jeanne said...

Wow, how fun that you found a new stamp set while cleaning. I just find dust bunnies! LOL Now you have a clean space to create beautiful cards with it. This is a great first effort! Your friendship warms MY heart! That cup full of love is fabulous. :) Hugs!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

What a stunning card, Carol! All those scalloped frames make a great background for such beautiful cup image. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Geri said...

Right there beside you pal in the 'swooning' department...love the heart cup!!! Bold vibrant colors are perfect for this image! Really love the layered dainty scalloped panels!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....what a fun stamp and cute card. I think I need to go make a pot of coffee after seeing it!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!!

Susan said...

Terrific card. Your red is a perfect color as it really catches your eye. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card! Love that cup!

Anita in France said...

That heart adorned coffee cup is just adorable, Carol ... what fun it came as an unexpected 'reward' for cleaning!! Hugs, Anita :)

Helen Gullett said...

FABULOUS card CASEing the DT card. I love your big cup! THANK YOU for playing along with CASEing DT Link Up Party!

Rose said...

Very cute coffee cup & I love all those hearts! What a bonus to be rewarded with this find after cleaning up! If only it happened all the time!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Great layering and I love that coffee cup!

~amy~ said...

Perfectly Perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers/CASEing DT💚