Friday, January 20, 2017

Singing Bunny...Tag You're It Challenge #65 (Reminder Post)

Hello,

The question of the day:


Are you going to be our next Guest Designer at Tag You're It?

You still have time to join us at Tag, You're It Challenge #63 - where the team and I are delighted to have Karin Ã…kesdotter as our Guest Featured Artist.



Can you see the elements from Karin's tag that I mirrored in my reminder tag (I know...scary thought to consider how my mind works at times *grin*). Owl = bunny, who is sooooo sweet belting out his song; branch = lamp post; inked, snowy sky = inked snowy sky; red heart = red candle.


My tags wanted to be featured together, so here they are...


Please head over to the Tag, You're It reminder post, check out my design team's sweet creations, then join us in the gallery!  See you there!

Thank you for spending time with me today; your visit brings me joy!



18 comments:

Alanna said...

Your tags are so cute Carol. I love these stamps and your coloring is fabulous.

*Vicki* said...

Both of these tags are just darling Carol!! :) Love your wee little critters on their scenes!! HUGS

Bobby said...

I'd love to have that bunny come caroling to me, Carol. Those Purple Onion stamps are so cute. Too bad I don't by wooden stamps.

Brenda said...

Awww, what a super cute tag Carol! I love both of them and think it was a good thing to feature them together. lol That singing bunny is just adorable and I love the lamp post, such a cute set! Hugs, Brenda

Petra Swart said...

Such a creative CASE of the inspiration tag, Carol (love your thinking behind the elements you have used!!!!) Your singing bunny is super adorable and the little scene you've created is sooooooo cute!!!! Love both your sweet tags!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Hugz

Shelly said...

Aww....soooo cute!!

Jeanne said...

Oh Carol, this is adorable. Look at the sweet bunny singing his heart out! Love it. He's colored wonderfully. I really like the little scene you've created and the ink blending is fantastic. LOVE the glow around the hanging lamp. Wow! You are so good! :) Have a happy day!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, the bunny is adorable, Carol! As is the little penguin on the sleigh :) Great interpretations of Karin's tag.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable bunny, Carol! I love how you showcased the pair, too...they're too CUTE!!!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Carol ... so sweet of both bunny and penguin to want to be featured together!! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue said...

Your two tags are just sweet, I particularly like the cute bunny.

Joyce said...

Aww...these are both so very cute.

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! LOVE Purple Onion!

Geri said...

WOW Carol! This is gorgeous! Your "light" from the lantern is PERFECT!!! Sweet little bunny!

Pretty darn sweet how the image (specifically the lamp post) is the perfect size for a tag!

Rose said...

Your tags are so cute Carol! That bunny under the lantern is very sweet! Lovely colouring as always!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh gosh Carol! These are the cutest ever! You really let the images shine - they're too adorable for distractions! Lovely soft backgrounds!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are just the sweetest tags! I love the images, your bright and cheery colors, and how you've created this fun, snowy scenes.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those tags are so super cute - they brighten up my day! I have not smiled much lately, so this is very much needed and appreciated! You are the queen of tags! I totally admire this!