Friday, January 13, 2017

Sledding Penguin....Tag, You're It Challenge #63

Hello,

We're back (did you miss us?)!!! Welcome to the first tag challenge of 2017 - Tag, You're It Challenge #63 - where the team and I are delighted to have Karin Åkesdotter as our Guest Featured Artist. Her tag is exponentially adorable; so much cuteness wrapped up in a darling little package!



My tag translates Karin's little owl, set atop a branch, in a wintry wonderland, sending out love vibes into a skating penguin, taking a break on his sled,to enjoy the snowflakes fluttering about. No heart (he's just a wee bundle of love all on his own...), but his fuschia toque is a nod to Karin's pop of colour.


These Purple Onion images by Stacey Yakula are sooooo sweet! If only I had more colouring skills...Still, he turned out okay; my Zigs and I had a bonding moment...

Please visit my wonderfully talented team-mates creations and leave them some love; I know you'd make their day sparkle!

You'd definitely make all of us sparkle  if you'd join us in the gallery with a Karin-inspired tag of your own!  See you there!

Thank you for spending time with me today; your visit brings me joy!


18 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is so super adorable Carol! Love your Penguin and that you picked up on the wintry bg! LOVE! Hugs, Karin

Toni said...

Omg so cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your tag is so darling Carol, that penguin is so cute and the background amazing!xoxo

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Squee! So darn sweet carol! Love the background!

Shelly said...

Such an ADORABLE tag, Carol! Love it!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute little tag! That penguin is adorable! That pink brim really pops!

Brenda said...

Awww, your tag is just the sweetest Carol! I am loving that sweet little penguin, how cute is he?! Your coloring skill are awesome, so I don't know what you are talking about having more coloring skills! You have colored this little cutie perfectly!! Hugs, Brenda

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job on this tag, Carol! Beautiful coloring of this darling penguin, and I love the softness of your sky background! Fabulous take on Karin's tag!

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous tag, Carol. Oh my, that little guy is absolutely adorable (and colored fantastically, I might add) sitting there taking a break. Hope the sled is secured to something so he won't slide away! Hugs!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Akk! How cute is your inspired tag! Love his hat :)

*Vicki* said...

I ADORE penguins Carol and you already had me at tag!! :) Such a lovely design my friend!! HUGS

Bobby said...

Stop that, Carol! Your coloring is just fine. You've made that darling little penguin come to life and made me smile.

Greta said...

Super cute--love your tag, Carol!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Carol ... such a sweet little tag ... I see you and your Zigs are the best of friends these days! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim S said...

He is SO cute!! I love your soft blue sky!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh Carol, that little penguin is so adorable!! He's colored to perfection! I love how you incorporated the fuchsia, and added that little glow of yellow on his chest!

Petra Swart said...

Your colouring skills are just great, Carol and your little penguin is a darling!!!!! So cute, my friend!!!!
Hugz

Geri said...

Are you kidding me? Your coloring skills ROCK!!! This sweet image is perfect for this tag! Love the wee bit of yellow that you added beneath his scarf.