Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Trio Inspired by Pretty Things....The Card Concept Challenge #64~Pretty Things, Happy Little Stampers January CAS Challenge~Stencil

Hello!

The dust bunnies are rapidly multiplying along the baseboards and behind doors, my teensy crafting zone (kitchen counter between the sink and fridge) is a mess, crafting stuff has spilled out on the kitchen table...The messages are clear: someone needs to tidy this place up! Where is my husband? *grin* Actually, I like cleaning (most of the time....), so that's on today's agenda.

Before I go, however, (and before I forget and links close....). a trio of clean and layered cards to share inspired by the loveliness at The Card Concept Challenge #64~Pretty Things


Be warned: I am totally, utterly and completely in LOVE with Concord and 9th's Heart Strings die and Heart Smiles stamp sets.  You'll be seeing a number of cards using these....a. number!  Valentine's Day is drawing near, after all....

Anyway, here's Card 1 (gold and shimmery pink)


and Card 2 (polka dots and shimmer gold card stock...

which you can see a bit better here...)


Card 3  is a nod to the flowers in the photo...peony stencil from STAMPlorations,  Hello from W&W and Delicata Gold Ink splatters.  Shimmers in real life...


Heading to Happy Little Stampers January CAS Challenge~Stencil with this one:


Also sharing at:

Get Creative Challenge #54~Anything Goes

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


My Time To Craft Challenge #337~Something New (my Concord and 9th products are brand new)

Okay, chore time! Have a fabulous day!

Thank you for sharing part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!


24 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally fun heart die - great cards using it!

Susanne Vargas said...

That heart die is awesome and so are both cards you made with it! And your stenciled and splattered flower card makes me swoon!

Carole said...

Lovely cards Carol...that heart die is to 'die' for...superb!!

*Vicki* said...

Ha! It's funny you mention cleaning...I should've been doing that today, but wanted to stamp a bit! LOL! Your creation are such a treat with your heart die! The stenciled design is absolutely gorgeous too!! Love the touch of splatters too! HUGS

Brenda said...

Wow! You have covered all your bases using the inspiration photo Carol! I am loving all your cards, and I am really loving that heart with the strings. So pretty! And speaking of pretty, loving the peony stenciled card!!! I bet too these shimmer and shine in person! Hugs, Brenda

Pam said...

Oh, my! I am in love with that die! Fabulous cards. I adore that peony stencil, too. More enabling from you, my friend!

Bobby said...

I can see why you love that die, Carol. It's so versatile in color choices. The ink blending on your stencil flower is gorgeous.

Greta said...

Those heart cards are just amazing, Carol! Love the big, beautiful flower, too!

Jeanne said...

Your heart cards are lovely, Carol. It's good to see how different they each look. Great versatility. Ahhhh, a pretty in pink stenciled posy, too. Wonderful, beautiful work. Hope you got your chores done so you can play some more! Hugs!!

Anita in France said...

These heart strings cards are fabulous, Carol ... I especially love the second with the polka dots and shiny heart ... gorgeous! Your stencilled bloom is just lovely ... fab glimmer and shine from the delicate splatter and sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome love the polka dots!

Shelly said...

Oooh, these are so pretty! Gotta LOVE those hearts!

Tracey McNeely said...

All just so gorgeous Carol, that Heart Strings die is my new favourite!

Kim S said...

LOVE these!! Love your placement of the heart and the sentiment. Love the subtle backgrounds with the red hearts. Then the soft pink flower - beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that is such a lovely heart die and the polka dots are so fun, Carol!!!! ...and what a sweet sentiment, hey!!!! Both the heart cards are so lovely!!!!! Your peony is stunning and I really like the gold with the pink!!! So beautiful!!!!!
Hugz

Geri said...

I NEED THIS DIE!!! It's so cool and could definitely multi-task as fun or elegant (more reason to purchase it...right?). Love your CAS layouts and love the sentiment!

Your peony card is STUNNING! Beautiful colors, flawlessly inked and deliciously clean & simple!

Pia S said...

I totally understand your love for this heart die. I think you made such pretty cards with it. Same designs, but with little twists that make a big difference. Gorgeous flower stenciled card too. Well done!

Rahmat said...

Oh wow, love all your cards Carol, the polka dotted hearts is really impressive, and love the big stenciled bloom. thanks for joining us at the card concept.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

WOW!!! I love those heart cards! Awesome design! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are all gorgeous! I love them all!

BożenA said...

Beautiful design and great colors!
Thank you for sharing with HLS,
BozenA DT HLS

Anne said...

Carol what a stunning bunch of card creations, love that die. Your big blowsy peony is gorgeous and I love the contrast splatters added!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Happy Little Stampers Clean & Simple Challenge
Anne

Lynda said...

All your designs are simply beautiful, just so fresh and pretty xxThankyou so much for joining us at Get Creative for our ATG challenge, I hope you join us again Lynda DT xx