Monday, January 27, 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration: Reach for the Stars

Hello,

Welcome to my Uniko Brand Ambassador post where I'm sharing two cards to showcase Reach for the Stars. The combination of images and sentiments in this set span a variety of occasions - birthdays, encouragement, friendship - when used on their own. Pair them with other sets and watch the possibilities multiply!

Using the same palette for both cards, I've created one as a shaker (made ever so easy using 'star pouches'), filled with a Studio Katia blend of sequins,


and one to express gratitude.  Here, the swirl of stars was stamped several times, then cut using star shapes in my collection and popped up for dimension (a 'must' when I make cards). A sprinkling of one of the smaller stamps added a bit of background.


Hope my cards brought you a smile and some inspiration!


Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

These are lovely, Carol. I really like the colors you chose. The shaker is FUN and the cards make me smile. Thank you!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cards.

Debbie said...

lovely cards - love a star or 3

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! And great colour choice.

Joyce said...

Love both of these gorgeous cards.