Friday, January 31, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #521~Word Week...Valentine Mail Boxes

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #521, where lovely Lisa has selected BOW (as in the kind you tie) as this week's theme.


We are super thrilled to have incredibly talented Betty Jacobson as our Guest Designer! Not only is Betty supremely creative, but she lives 'just down the road' from me! I've had opportunity to meet her in real life and she is an absolute gem!! Please check out her wonderful card, along with those from the JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat; they would love to know you dropped by.

No way in heck can I tie 'real' bows on cards (believe me...I've tried unsuccessfully enough to say 'no more'!), so I opt for dies! And with the plethora of bow dies in craft-land, finding pretty ones is easy.  Today, I'm sharing - again - a couple of my mail box gift card holders, dressed up in Valentine finery and sporting a charming scalloped heart bow! Cute and such fun! No tying myself in knots to get these right! 





That's it from me; looking forward to seeing how 'BOW' inspires you!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are fabulous gift card holders! I love your design, especially the feet on the card. That heart bow is awesome!

Crafting Queen said...

These are fab, what a great idea.

Jeanne said...

These are adorable, Carol! Great alternative to tying a "real" bow! Big hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute are your bows! The perfect die for the challenge

Nancy said...

I can't even!!! Those bows! These are absolutely terrific!!!! I too am bow challenged! So now I know I am in great company!

Betty J said...

Thank you for your sweet introduction! You are so kind! And you have the best dies...the bows AND the mailbox. Amazing!!!

Macimbalo said...

These are so cool! Love the design and that heart bow....oh my.....love it!

Lindsey said...

Heart-shaped bows - very clever! Each one goes perfectly with the patterned paper. And such a fun design!

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! I love that heart bow! So clever and oh so cute! Love your cards!

Ina G said...

What an awesome bow die you have here Carol. Love it with your mailbox gift card holders.

Bobby said...

Those lacy heart bows are absolutely darling, Carol.

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow, Carol! Your cards are adorable with this lovely scalloped heart bow. I love the sweet heart patterned DSPs too.