Friday, January 10, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #518~Trend Week: Create Dimension...Thanks So Much

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #518, where our sweet Maria invites us to bring some DIMENSION to our cards/projects this week. I pop-up/stack something on nearly all my cards (one-layer cards are my greatest challenge!), this was right up my alley!


Joining us as our January guest designers, we have the fabulously talented Mary Deatherage and Hannelie Bester! Please check out their wonderful cards along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. They would love to know you dropped by.

I have dimension++ on my card today *grin*! The flowers are popped up with foam tape; the sentiment is stacked 6 high (three for the background, three for the letters...thank heavens for Die Cut 'n Bond!) AND popped up with foam tape! I loved making this card and I'm happy with the results.  Hope it brings you a smile! Everything is from The Stamp Market.


Hope you'll play bring 'stacks' of fabulous images to the gallery! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love all the stacking! The card looks beautiful. So fresh and springy. Beautiful flowers and I love the look of a "trellis" (at least to me) of the background. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card -- I do love "framed" word die cuts :)

Lindsey said...

I need to know about Die Cut n Bond! Beautiful card, with or without dimension!

Macimbalo said...

Love this! So distinctively The Stamp Market for sure! Love your color choices and that background paper is one of my favorites! I love everything about your card Carol!!!

Bobby said...

Stacking that sentiment really makes it the focal point of your card, Carol. I have that background stamp and haven't used it in a while. Well since I hadn't crafted between November 9 and January 9 I guess I haven't used much of anything. But I do need to get that out and use it.

Ina G said...

Fabulous layered sentiment Carol and such a lovely backing colour. Great background and those flowers are so pretty.

Maria said...

Love this! That sentiment looks amazing, great dimension.

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful card Carol. Amazing that you have so many layers on that sentiment. I really love the font too! I can see why you purchased it! Love the layout and the little pop of softness too. Well done!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love those beautiful flowers and that stacked sentiment is totally on spot! I love the background on this as well.

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow! What a stunning design, Carol! You definitely did an amazing job with this sentiment. I love how it pops against the pretty black and white DSP.