Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #725 - Color Week - Peach, Lavender and Gray - Botanical Lantern Many Thanks (PFS)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #725, where our lovely hostess, Bobby, has selected a pretty palette of Peach, Lavender and Grey as colour inspiration this week. 

A new month also means a new Guest Designer; we're thrilled to have Jenny Martin joining us for May.

My Pinkfresh Studio Lantern Botanicals mark their debut for this challenge. Such a pretty collection of images that fit so well with Bobby's colour combination. 


Looking forward to seeing how Peach, Lavender and Grey inspire you!


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Carol! I love the colors you chose for your palette. I know the challenge calls for these colors, but the hues you chose work wonderfully. Your card has a soft, elegant feel. Thank you for sharing!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... someone gave me this stamp. I love seeing how you used it...just beautiful. I think I am going to have to pull it out of the drawer. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Carol said...

This is so pretty...the way you used our colors and the way you designed your card. A set of these in a clear box would be a nice gift to someone. Couldn't be more perfect!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done! Fabulous use of the colors love that layout too

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your design and the way you used the challenge colors. The lanern and the flowers together evoke a lovely feeling of warmth and comfort. I love the tiny bits of the colors on the circle die cut. Just a beautiful creation.

Bobby said...

Your card is so soft and serene, Carol. That set is marvelous and looks beautiful in the challenge colors.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love the softness of your colouring and the clever use of the colours in the frame! Thanks for having me as GD:)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

The colors look beautiful on that lantern and your vine. Love how you carried the colors onto the circle frame, too.