Friday, May 24, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #316 - Reminder Post - Designer's Choice - Spotlight Technique - You are Everything Wonderful Cosmos (Spellbinders, BetterPress)

Hello,

I'm here - finally - with my 'reminder post' card for Inkspirational Challenge #316, where my lovely teammate, Pia, selected the Spotlight Technique as her Designer's Choice.


I'm completely besotted with Spellbinder's Cosmos Background press plate + stencils and my card, below, is the fifth one I've inked up already (with a few more waiting their turn). I used two shades of Pinkfresh Studio inks for the 'background' and distress inks (lilac, concord, old paper, sage) for the coloured section, which was also cut out with a circle die. The sentiment, on grey cardstock, is from another SB press plate. 


The gallery is open until May 31st; hope you'll play along with us. 
We'd love to see YOUR card in the 'spotlight'!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Simply beautiful, Carol!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a gorgeous background press plate - so beautifully colored in those soft tones Carol! and your spotlit purple bloom is lovely! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Carol!

Marina said...

I love that you didn't use black and white - that sage colour ink is so delicate and when you spotlight with the lilac, just gorgeous.

Pia S said...

This is just gorgeous and delicate, a gorgeous design and version of the spotlight technique!