Friday, May 31, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #317 - Word Prompt - Frame - Breezy Blooms Today is a Good Day to have a Good Day

Hello,

Happy June 1st...and a warm welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #317. Wonderful to have you joining us.
For the next two weeks, our word prompt inspiration is FRAME.  Super easy; super fun!  Your frames can be any shape, size or style; as long as you have something surrounded by a frame, you're good to go.


Double frame on my inspiration card: Breezy Blossoms  from Pinkfresh Studio and a light stone frame from Dress My Craft, a new-to-me company. The number of frames in the set means I can go on a frame-fest! 


Looking forward to seeing how FRAME inspires you!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Pia S said...

Ah! I love how you framed your frame with these gorgeous flowers. It’s so classy and timeless.

Jeanne said...

This is really lovely, Carol!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful, beautiful floral framing on the Carol, so wonderfully colored and popped up on the subtle gray frame! It reminds me of a few stamps I have of floral frames that I needed but are yet to be used... Thank you for inspiring me! Julia xx

Carol said...

What a wonderful idea to make a floral frame...and yours is beautiful! Pretty colors and that great sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, this is lovely!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card with those lovely flowers. I like how you framed the frame with them.

Marlena M. said...

Breathtaking framing, Carol! This is so pretty!

Marina said...

The flowers look so pretty climbing over the frame! What a great design that could be used for so many occasions.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a beautiful card, Carol xx
Thanks for the heads up with my card over at Inkspirational. It was a thrill to see it up there as a Top Pick.

SandyC said...

Such a beautiful card!