Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #728 - Anything Goes Stencil Week - Postage Collage Rose (Waffle Flower)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #728 - Anything Goes Stencil Week. Theme and stencil(s): the choice is yours.

A warm thank you to Jenny Martin, our May Guest Designer.  Jenny, it's been a joy having you on board this month!

Waffle Flower's Postage Collage Roses stencil from me for this challenge. The postage stencils are so much fun!


Looking forward to your stencil sensations filling the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Carol!!

Carol said...

I love your perfect stenciling and agree that these are so much fun! Love how you sneaked in the soft blue too with the pastel green and pink. Very pretty card!!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... I love that both Carols used a set I am wishing to add to my stash! The roses are perfect! Great card.

Lisa Elton said...

So feminine and pretty, Carol!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is fabulous! I love all of those pretty roses on the postage stamps in the lovely soft colors. The stripes around the edges really finish this off beautifully!

Bobby said...

I love the soft pinks and greens on your beautiful collage, Carol.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love this postage die. The little individual stencils just look so cute on it. Well done