Friday, May 19, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #680 - MOODBOARD Week...You Mean the World to Me (Map EF, Concord and 9th Map Love)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #680, where Bobby has selected a Moodboard as inspiration this week. 

Once again, we're delighted to have Claire Apostoloff, our May Guest Designer, joining us.

I went clean-and-simple with my card (although arriving at the final version involved plenty of start/toss LOL), drawing inspiration from the colours and the map. Carta Bella embossing folder in the background; Concord & 9th Map Love (retired) images for the sentiment. 


Looking forward to seeing your interpretations of the Moodboard.

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

So pretty! I like the CAS look and feel. The colors are lovely, too. Thanks for sharing, Carol! Crafty hugs!

Carol said...

Carol, I love all the texture that the background gives and I secretly love globe stamps but haven't chosen one to own yet. Yours is the perfect detail on this layout! The sentiment tops off this CAS beauty perfectly, too! Fun card!!

ElizStewart said...

Carol...one of my favorite sentiments!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous CAS and inspired card!

Bobby said...

I don't know what happened that you had to toss but your final card is wonderful, Carol. The map with the sentiment and heart is perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the perfect sentiment for that fun background! Wonderful card, Carol!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this! Love the subtle texture of the background paired up with the globe and sentiment. I have that stamp set and it never crossed my mind to use it. Brilliant!

Ina G said...

Super duper card Carol. Lovel the background and CAS creative sentiment.

Claire said...

Can't beat a CAS card - I always think they're harder to do! That EB is perfect for the background and I love the heart with the pop of red!