Friday, May 12, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #679 - WORD Week - Wedding...May You Live Happily Ever After

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #679, here our fabulous hostess, Lisa K, has selected *Wedding* as our Word prompt for this week.

Once again, we're delighted to have Claire Apostoloff joining us as our May Guest Designer.

I haven't been to a wedding in ages (likely the most recent was mine - 11 years ago - and yes, I was OLD when I got married, never mind being older now!), but still good to have one on hand, just in case. I used Vicki Bouton patterned paper, a very very very old sentiment from Clearly Besotted (isn't it pretty and timeless?), and gold intertwined die cut rings from Brutus Monroe (another 'find' in my last year's Crop & Create box). 


Looking forward to seeing your Wedding-themed cards/projects in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

When you got married you knew your mind and heart. And your card here is just beautiful.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous! I love those rings too!

Carol said...

You matched the patterned paper so well that I thought you made a watercolor background and then the focal point with the same products. Such a pretty card with the watercoloring you did, the rings and the great sentiment. I'd frame this one if I were the bride!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty paper and YES a pretty sentiment! Love this, Carol!

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Carol. Love the colours and amazing layout.

ElizStewart said...

Carol...fabulous colors!

Bobby said...

That DSP was perfect, Carol, and I love those little rings. Great sentiment stamp too.

Nancy said...

Well, I think this is just terrific, Carol! I love the DSP and the gold rings are the perfect size! Well done! Hugs!

Lisa Kind said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and those gold rings really bring the wedding theme to it.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love what you did with those gold heart rings on the designer paper, gorgeous! And that sentiment is beautiful and so perfect.

Claire said...

What gorgeous dp - I thought you'd stamped and embossed the background yourself! You can't beat a timeless sentiment...what's old is new again!