Monday, May 1, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #63 - Hot Pink and Cyan...Happy Birthday and Celebrate Hats (Pink and Main, Hero Arts)

Hello,

May 1st! Ohmystars! Anyway...the merry month of May brings us two new Colour Hues challenges, the first of which - Colour Hues Challenge #63 -  begins today. Our lovely hostess, Hannelie, invites us to use hues of Hot Pink and Cyan as our inspiration for the next two weeks. A spring/summer combination for sure.  

We're delighted to welcome Kristin as our guest designer for this challenge. 

We have a wide variety of cards from our guest and the team, proving this pairing works wonderfully with an assortment of images and occasions.

I'm slowly making my way through last October's Crop & Create box + classes (and yes, I did sign up for this year's, too, even though I've not even played with 1/2 the stuff from the previous version. Talk about late assignments! LOL!). Following a lesson from Jennifer McGuire and adding my own spin, I've made two cards with products from Pink & Main and Hero Arts. Papers for the hats are from MCT; background diagonal paper from Waffle Flower. A bit of whimsy with Hot Pink and Cyan!




This challenge will be open until May 14th @ 9AM!

Let's see the gallery filled with your amazing Hot Pink and Cyan creations.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Nancy said...

Carol, These party hats are so fun and festive! Love the stripes and dots combinations! Well done!

Karen said...

Such great celebratory card! The party hats are so cute, and these would be great cards for anyone celebrating a birthday!

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't love a polka dot party hat! These are too cute!

Marcia Hill said...

As a big fan of polka dots and stripes, your fun and bright party hats really stood out to me in the line up Carol! These will definitely bring smiles to the recipients!! And you just gotta love when you can make a twofer!! Hugs. :0)

Jeanne said...

These party hats are so fun and happy, Carol! Thanks for sharing. I think this yeat seems to be whizzing by faster than ever before.

JulieP said...

I always love a good two-fer!!! These are just so colorful and fun!

Stef Perry said...

Your party hats are super festive and fun, Carol, and oh so perfect with this color pairing! I had to chuckle about late assignments. I attended the Crop and Create event in March last year and still have a couple of lingering cards that need making lol!

Cindy Beach said...

It is the merry month of May, how true! Your whimsical birthday cards kick off the month with their cheery stripes and polka dots. They make me smile! I bet making two at a time was fun!

Julie B said...

Who doesn't love a towfer Carol, these party hats are so much fun. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol your cards are fantastic and so festive! I have so many kits and class products that I have never touched! The thing is you have them and do them at your own pace. Love love love these hats! P.S. Hugs to you because I know you were doing the class with Linds :(