Friday, May 5, 2023

Inkspirational Challenge #289 - Word Prompt - Mini...Mini Embroidery Hoop Rainbow Have A Beautiful Day (LF and Concord and 9th)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #289, where our Word Prompt for the next two weeks is MINI.
Mini stamps, mini cards, mini cars, miniskirts, even Minnie Mouse...and we're sure you'll come up with many more ideas. Mega possibilities with mini!


Sharing my mini embroidery hoop and stitched rainbow from Lawn Fawn. Yes, some of my stitches are a bit wonky but...whatever. I had fun playing with floss-and-paper. Hard to see but I dry embossed a Simple Stories rainbow + clouds + stars stencil background onto my panel, before adding the rainbow strip and my hoop. In real life, it adds some pretty texture. Sentiment is from Concord & 9th.


Looking forward to seeing how *MINI* inspires you! Let's fill the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh how pretty, Carol! The embossing in the background adds a lovely touch and you know I love your stitchy rainbow!

Pia S said...

The embossing is subtle in the photo, but it's possibe to see enough to be able to say it'n awesome detail for your stitched rainbow. A fun interpretation of the mini theme!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet stitched rainbow inside your mini embroidery hoop Carol - so bright and fun with the angled rainbow stripes behind it and the subtle white embossed background! A beautiful card for a beautiful day! Julia xx

Marina said...

Oh yes, I can see the embossing when I zoom- it does add lovely texture. I love those rainbow stitches - what a great card.

Marlena M. said...

Your stitching is better than anything I would be able to come up with Carol! I'm always impressed with the work you put into these type of creations~

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute rainbow, this is fun!

Kristin Sluhan said...

I mean...really? This is FANTASTIC!! I love the embroidery hoop done in a fresh, cool way! SO good... Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, and for the update on Inkspirational...