Friday, October 28, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #656 - Wild Card Week...Gingerbread Wishes Tags (MCT)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #656 where our wonderful Carol Mc has selected  Holiday Gift Tags as our Wild Card inspiration. I love making tags!

This is the final week with our talented guest Lynne Jardine; thank you so much, Lynne, for your amazing inspiration this month.

My four tags use cutie patootie gingerbread images and papers from MCT's Gingerbread Wishes paper pad. The images were cut from the paper; such a clever stamp/die/paper combination. You can cut the images from the paper or stamp the coordinating image, colour it, and use the die to cut it out. Lots of versatility, for sure! The sentiments are from the same stamp/die set. Tags are also MCT products. 
 

Looking forward to seeing your Holiday Tags in the gallery! 


Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh these are so sweet and charming, Carol, I love them. They make me smile! Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable products you chose for these darling tags!!!!! I love baker’s twine too so these really made me smile as soon as I saw them!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love your mix of pattern papers too

ElizStewart said...

Carol... that wee gingerbread man is cracking me up! Fab tags!

Nancy said...

Carol, You certainly have an eye for design and color! I am always so intrigued and inspired when I pop by! Love the cute cups and of course that gingerbread boy!

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely adorable, Carol!

baileyrosy.com said...

Carol your tags are so cute those gingerbread people are just so much fun and you have added lots of lovely detail to them all.

Marie

Bobby said...

Fabulous tags, Carol, and so adorable.

Ina G said...

Totally adorable and so cute. Carol Love the layouts and choice of dies and papers.