Friday, October 7, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #653~Trend Week - Clean And Simple...S'More Love at Christmas (The Greetery)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #653, where our lovely hostess, Sue, has chosen *Clean and Simple* as this week's Trend. Lots of white space, one focal point, minimal embellishments...that's the ticket to a CAS card. Yes, I know: easier said than done, right?


We're delighted to have  Lynne from  rubydoobydoocrafts joining us for her second week as our October guest designer.

My CAS card features stamps and dies from The Greetery. I'm sure you'll agree: we all need *S'More* love at Christmas...and all year round, too!


Looking forward to your CAS creations filling up the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh how fun, Carol. Yep, s'more love at Christmas is needed. I like all the colors and how they are focused on the pine piece. Well done, my friend!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... I swear you have the darn cutest idea. Just the concept SMORES to the log base...brilliant!

Carol said...

Who wouldn't love s'mores on a card in the mail? This is just darling, right down to the wood base!You have such a fun variety of stamps in your stash...wish we could have a stampover at each of our houses, don't you?

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a clever and fun Cas creation this card really made me smile and S'mores are perfect all year round in my book.

Marie

Nancy said...

Did you know that I adore making Smores? I am sure I have mentioned it a time or two. So you can imagine I love this card! Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable... right down to those cute polka dot letters!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this! Such a fabulous, nontraditional Christmas card. Love the marshmallows on the stick and the punny sentiment, too!

Bobby said...

I have this set and forgot that there is a holiday stamp included. I haven't used it in a while but I'm pulling it out to make a few cards. Thanks for the inspiration, Carol. Your card is sweet, pun intended.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the smore word! Makes for a very cute card :)

Ina G said...

Love your take on CAS here Carol. Super sentiment and yum to those marshmallows.

Lisa Kind said...

So now I want s’mores! This really is so cute.