Sunday, October 16, 2022

Color Hues Challenge #51- Orange and Green...Jack o'Lantern Happy Hallween (MCT)

Hello,

Welcome to Color Hues Challenge #51 where our lovely hostess, Cindy, invites us to use hues of Orange and Green as inspiration for the next two weeks.


We're delighted to we welcome Bobby as our Guest Designer for this challenge.

Orange and green, at this time of year, speaks Halloween to me, so I listened! All products are from MCT. I tried the new-to-me pop-up foam from Spellbinders...too much fun! I love his sparkly face! 


Looking forward to seeing how orange and green inspire you!

This challenge will be open until October 28th @ 9AM!

Winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Also sharing at:

Two Old Bats October 2022 Halloween Challenge Happy Two Year Anniversary!!


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Of course a pumpkin fits the challenge! I love his sparkly face. That's a neat die set you have to create him. Great card, my friend!

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, this friendly pumpkin is perfect for the challenge! Love that die and his sparkly face - makes him look ready for just a bit of mischief!

Nancy said...

I love that someone went Halloween for this challenge. And as others have said, what a happy Pumpkin!

Karen said...

I doubt there's more cheerful Halloween card out there! That pumpkin is so cute with his sparkly face!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be, what a sweet pumpkin!

Julie B said...

I agree, that pumpkin is fab and perfect for this pair of colours! :)

Darlene said...

Cute, cute, cute Carol! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol I love your pumpkin so much. It is pumpkin season after all! Fun and bright! Also we need to do another phone call soon!