Friday, October 21, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #655 - Photo Week...You're Special to Me Gingerbreads (MCT)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #655, where our super talented Cécile has selected this wonderful photo for this week's inspiration. I love it!


Joining us as our October Guest  Designer is Lynne Jardine; her little snow couple is sure to bring you smiles! My teammates also have amazing inspiration. If you have a moment to leave some love, I know they'd be delighted.

Pretty obvious what sparked my card; friendship, colours, texture, hearts and, obviously, the two friends. Dies and sentiments are from MCT; embossing folder - Loops - from Spellbinders. Hope these little gingers brighten your day.


Looking forward to your takes in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Pia S said...

A really sweet card, Carol, I love how you interpreted the photo, including everything in your design. Beautiful!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... these gingerbread men are adorable!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable! Love the loopy background, it looks like frosting. And those gingerbread men are extra sweet!

Carol said...

I fell in love with your card as soon as I saw it! Those gingerbread people are SO CUTE!!!!!!! The loops in the background are darling too! Who is MCT? Great card CM!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO CUTE! Those gbread men made me smile :)

Bobby said...

Your gingerpeople are so cute, Carol.

Nancy said...

SOOOOO cute! Perfect in every way!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely adorable in every way, Carol. Such a delight!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is totally adorable with those darling little gingerbread people! I love how the photo inspired you!

Ina G said...

Love your cute framed gingerbread 'Ladies' and fabulous background Carol.

Cécile RIBON said...

Super fun, super sweet and so pretty, Carol! I totally love these cute gingerbread men.