Saturday, October 22, 2022

Halloween Treat Sleeves for My Nephew's Hockey Team (MCT, Photoplay, Recollections)...If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #173, Simply Create Too Challenge #185~Halloween Colours, Two Old Bats October Halloween Challenge

Hello,

Playing in a few Halloween challenges with the treat sleeves/packages I made for my nephew's hockey team.  These were a blast to make and, even though I was a wee bit worried they'd be too cutesy for a group of 10 year old boys + one girl, my concerns were short-lived. The team manager, and my nephew, said the kids loved them! Happy Aunty c! 

Photos of the sleeves in pairs....all have a treat sleeve base from My Creative Time, alongside other MCT products, with Photoplay, Craft Consortium, Recollections and assorted other companies' stickers/papers playing supporting roles. I wanted each one to be different; I think I came pretty close to doing so.











Here's the group together...


Here they are, packaged for delivery with a pencil, eraser, notebook and assorted candies.
 

Heading off to:

several of my treat holders feature spiders, ghosts, cute little Frankies, bats, pumpkins...and \traditional' Halloween colours.

These cookies are wayyyyyy too cute! 

I think I covered nearly all of them!



I still have a few more Halloween makes to finish and share! 

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are the bestest auntie in the world! What an amazing array of fun sleeves! Such a labor of love that is for sure! Of course they loved them! Thanks for sharing!

Pia S said...

Lucky nephew to have you:) I especially like spider and cobweb one, the mummy and the haunted house, but they’re all awesome goodie bags.

Lisa Elton said...

I think this puts you in the aunt of the year category! So much fun and not too cutesy at all, Carol!

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Carol - boy, are those soccer players lucky! These are just great! Thank you for sharing them with us at Two Old Bats. Xoxo, Fran/DT