Friday, April 12, 2019

Tag, You're It Challenge #85~Easter...Easter Bunnies

Hello,

Welcome to Tag, You're It! Challenge #85, where DT Bobby has selected *EASTER* as our theme for the next two weeks. Hard to believe Easter is nearly upon us, even though it's considered 'late' this year! Time's a-flying!

I'm on a cross-stitch kick these days so...found a couple of Easter tag patterns on the MFT site and away I went! These didn't take long to stitch at all...and oh, how cute they are in real life! Those MFT designers are fabulous in sharing sweet images with us - to stamp, die-cut, colour and stitch!


That's it from me; please check out the amazing tags designed by my teammates, then bring your Easter-themed tags to the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Patti said...

Cross Stitch!? when do you find the time!! you must never sleep!! giggles Sweeter than pie Carol!

Jeanne said...

Oh Carol, I think these are adorable! I like them on the lavender paper, too. You are one busy, creative gal, and like Patti, I wonder if you sleep! I adore what you share.

Anita in France said...

Fabulous stitching, Carol ... and such sweet bunny tags ... they're adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

So cute, Carol. Next step? Designing your own images. You could, you know.