Friday, April 12, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #483 Trend Week~Have A Beautiful Day!

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #483~Trend Week, where our lovely Angie wants us to go "Off the Edge" with our card-making designs. (Side note: we're on week 2 of basement completion here and I am about ready to go 'off the edge.'  Yes, it will be marvelous once done, but I'm just itching - literally and figuratively - to give our house a major cleaning.  Drywall dust...ewwww).  Anyway...do you head over to the main blog to see a variety of ideas for incorporating this trend, from the DT cards to a series of video links.  Possibilities galore! 


We're thrilled to be joined by our talented guest designer, Christine Perez ; please visit her, as well as my teammates - SueAngieVickiInaBobbyNancyLisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

As you know, I've been on a unicorn kick (still am, for that matter) and now, I'm on a cross-stitching one (as you saw in my post for last week). This time, no actually stitching, but the canvas does make an appearance in my sun-and-rainbow card. MFT products all the way (fun foam for the rainbow)!


Over to you...
Looking forward seeing how you'll go 'off the edge' with your projects! 
See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

carol, this is awesome! Love the rainbow.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a cool design! I love your sun peeking out from behind that awesome rainbow.
Beautiful card for your beautiful sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Carol. I'm Marisela and I have been following your blog for awhile now. I couldn't find an email address for you so I hope that you get this comment. =) I was scrolling through your blog and saw a bunch of cards that I know I would have remembered seeing, but haven't. Now, I may be wrong, but I think that you need to send out a blog post for each and every single gorgeous card that you make. We want to see them ALL, girl. Send them out! ha-ha Have a great weekend and keep sending us those beautiful cards. Marisela in San Antonio, Texas mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jeanne said...

Oh Carol, this is just delightful! I adore how you used the cross stitch die and put the yellow paper under it and the frame around it. Such fun colors! The sentiment is so lovely. Fabulous work! And good luck with the renovation!! So exciting, but always so messy when you are in the midst of it! Hugs!

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! I LOVE the fun rainbow and your use of the cross stitch panel in the center. GREAT design!

Nancy said...

You have inspired me to find my rainbow die that has never seen the light of day. The stitched panel makes a great focal point! Wonderful job and good luck with the renovation, it's hard living normally while your house is in disarray.

Ina G said...

Pick me up off the floor Carol. What you have created here is a masterpiece. Amazing layout and stunning colours. It certainly is a beautiful day after seeing this card.

Anita in France said...

What a sweet little scene, Carol ... full of delicious texture and dimension ... that foam rainbow is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

The cross-stitch panel makes a great focal point to place the sun and rainbow on, Carol. What a perfect sentiment to go with them too.