Thursday, April 4, 2019

STAMPlorations April 2019 CAS Card Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Dark Navy)...You are Amazing

Hello,

I'm joining my wonderful teammates for the STAMPlorations April 2019 Anything CAS Goes Card Challenge, with the optional colour twist: DARK NAVY.


My card showcases this absolutely lovely FACES: Foxy -ARTplorations Stencil which, in my opinion, is definitely amazing! Dressed up (as Shery and Shirley have shown) or 'as is'...this image is just sooooo pretty and versatile...


Hope you'll play along with us this month and fill the gallery with your CAS creations!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Jean said...

This is amazing!!

Jeanne said...

So beautiful. Wow!

nancy littrell said...

I love your CAS Faces/Foxy design. I have yet to have time to play with my Foxy. TFS and the inspiration. I loved your choice of sentiment. Hugs..Nancy

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Bobby said...

Breathtaking, Carol.