Friday, April 5, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #184~Designer's Choice...You are Awesome

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #184~Designer's Choice, where we're inviting you to POP it UP! Foam tape, layers...whatever you need to add dimension.


I've used Pinkfresh Studio's Lush Greenery for my images in, as is obvious, rainbow-ish colours. The two sections framing the sentiment are foam-tape adhered. Fun to colour and definitely easy to 'design' *grin*


My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

How pretty carol! Lovely work!

Jeanne said...

Wow, Carol, this is so striking! I adore all the colors and your coloring! The design is unique and so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing!

Marlena M. said...

Amazing pop of dimension and BURSTS of colors Carol! It's really striking~

sandie said...

you may say easy to design but only for you-it looks tough to me but also amazing! Fab colouring-you have this down to an art form now-love it Carol x

Shauna said...

Wow!... those flowers look awesome and dynamic! I like the design, how you split the bouquet to add the sentiment and your vivid colors look fab!
- Shauna

Bobby said...

When I first saw this I thought it was the center panel popped up, not the flowers. It looks fabulous, Carol. Love all the bright colors.

Shelly said...

So beautiful, Carol! Loving the mix of colors!

Marina said...

Those colourful leaves and flowers are just bursting off your card!