Friday, April 26, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #485~Photo Week...Have a Beautiful Day Succulents

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #485, where our lovely hostess, Ina, has selected this gorgeous mood board to inspire us this week.


This is our last week with our talented guest designer, Christine Perez; mega thank you for sharing your creativity with us this month. Please visit her, as well as my teammates - SueAngieVickiInaBobbyNancyLisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

The lovely succulents on the bottom left caught my eye; opportunity to colour up a few of my MFT cacti....


And why stop at stamping and colouring one set of images when you can do two (or, perhaps more *grin*)


Over to you...
Looking forward seeing your amazing interpretations of this mood board in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

wonderful Carol! Love those succulents!

Jeanne said...

Beautifully colored succulents! Wow, Carol....look at you go!

Bobby said...

Fabulous coloring on your cacti, Carol. The sentiment placement is perfect with them.

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love your cactus plants and your coloring is awesome too!!!

Carole said...

Brilliant cards! xx

Ivana Camdzic said...

Dear Carol, thank you so much for alllll the love over on my blog and insta! I'm so, so grateful for your visits and sweetness! And I absolutely love your art, and your succulent card is marvelous...That coloring is SO fantastic! Heaps of hugs, neighbor! xoxo

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are gorgeous! I love the clean design and your coloring is always so perfect! Your layout works beautifully for your potted cacti!

Ina G said...

Fabulous cas cards Carol. Love them both and such beautifully blended colours.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent coloring! Those posts just shine :) -- wonderful inspired card

Nancy said...

Just last week I bought an array of succulents and one of them matches that same corner photo on the mood board. I sure hope I can keep them alive...I do not have a green thumb! Your coloring is amazing and I love your cards! The lighting on the plant bases is perfect!