Tuesday, April 10, 2018

STAMPlorations CUTplorations PHRASE DIES Blog Hop



Hello,

Welcome to my place, where I'm thrilled to be part of the STAMPlorations CUTplorations Phrase Dies Blog Hop, held to celebrate some new arrivals to the STAMPlorations line.  The phrases, with their wonderful words, delightful fonts and big size, are amazing; plus, they cut like butter! You'll want them all, guaranteed!  

April's Challenge is Focus on the Sentiments, and that's precisely what I aimed to do with my showcases.


Let's get rolling....

Ultra CAS happening on my first card! I scribbled, then spritzed, a rainbow assortment of Zig markers on an acrylic block, then 'splooshed' it over a bristol paper die cut of the new Art Happens Phrase Die. Once dry, I triple stacked it, then placed it atop a Happy Flowers - ARTplorations Stencil embossed panel. If you haven't tried embossing with STAMPlorations stencils, do so...they work marvelously!

A similar technique for my second card, using the Art Happens Phrase Die and Leaf Prints - ARTplorations Stencil (embossed, then splooshed).  I rather like the mottled pops of colour...


My third and fourth cards feature the Life Is Good Phrase Die, inset into panels featuring Coffee Petites (because life is good with coffee and treats, right!) and


the lovely In Bloom: Fancy Frangipanis - Shery Russ Designs (because life is good with flowers!).


You Are My Sunshine Phrase Die is the star for the next two cards. For the first, I used the Clouds - ARTplorations Stencil (sun is stenciled; clouds are embossed) as the background for the rainbow-inked sentiment. Here, the snippet of stenciling and subtle embossing give the sentiment context (or so I hope *grin*).


For the second, I paired one of my all-time favourite STAMPlorations products - the Happy Flowers - ARTplorations Stencil, - with the phrase die.


My cards just touch the surface of what can be done with these phrase dies; my talented teammates have more ideas over on their blogs. Hopefully, my CAS creations sparked ideas for ways YOU can use these products in your projects. Can't say it often enough: these dies are awesome! 

Please pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more details and for the next person on the hop.  Just so you know: everything is 10% off in the store right now, no code necessary, but if you would like to save an additional 20% off (which means 30% off your total!) use my Stamp Code:

STAMPGIRLCAROLM

Also sharing at:

AAA Cards CAS Challenge #112~Favourite Technique:  stenciling and die cutting are my favourite techniques, hands down!


Less is More Challenge #368~Case Card
  

Creative with Stamps #25~CAS + Sentiment

Thank you for dropping by!


For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

35 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! I love the embossed stencil designs for the background... have to do that! And I love these fabulous, new phrase dies! Great colors and details on each of your cards!

SHartl said...

Wow, I love the way you used these sentiments. The colored die cut against white is so pretty and I also love it in black. My favorite is You Are My Sunshine!

I Card Everyone said...

Your phrases are delightful, Carol, but it's the stencil-embossing that leaves me word-less! Charmed by each one!
=]

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous cards Carol! Love how you used those really cool dies!

Valerija said...

Fabulous cards and brilliant designs. Love the dies you have used.

Trina P. said...

Brilliant collection of cards featuring these phrase dies, Carol! Love them all, especially with the hidden die cut technique. I love STAMPlorations word dies, and now phrase dies! Time to shop. 😉 Trina xx

Sue D said...

These are all fabulous. Love the colors and techniques.

Sandy said...

Love the variety of ways you've used these dies. Like you, I'm partial to the happy flowers.

Lucy E. said...

Wow! What awesome cards!
I really love the rainbow You are
My sunshine card :-)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

WOW. WOW. and WOW! What a fantastic bunch of cards!!! I can't even say which I love the most, but you have rocked these stamps, dies, colorings... So glad you shared with us at Creative With Stamps!!!! Now I am going to shopping.

Patti said...

Can I rent your brain! oh my gosh Carol each and everyone of these cards is incredible!!

Patti

Karenladd said...

Your cards are so impressive and beautiful, yikes! I love your use of white space and the really imaginative way you used those sentiments.

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, so much wonderful inspiration here! I can't decide what I love the most. I do love the look of the black sentiment & subtle artsy coloring on the BG of the 2nd card.

Jane said...

Wonderful cards Carol. Great to see one linked up at AAA Cards.

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! You rock with all these gorgeous cards, Carol ! Those Phrase dies are just awesome and you showcased them to perfection ! Love your CASE on Aileen's card, such a beautiful stencilled blue flowers to highlight this bold die cut sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Craftychris said...

Awesome cards! Love what you have done with these wonderful word dies. xxx

Chark said...

You've been busy! love them!

KarenB said...

What an amazing showcase of the sentiment dies - so many different ways to use them.

Jeanne said...

Look at all these bright and colorful and beautiful cards! I adore what you have created here, Carol. Well, I pretty much adore everything you create, but you know what I mean. I never even thought to showcase word/sentiment dies in this way. They all look so fabulous! Thank you SO much for sharing. Hugs!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love these dies!!! Your cards are totally gorgeous!!!

Trina P. said...

I’m baaaaack... missed that you entered one if your fabulous cards for our current CASE challenge at LIM. I love that card, especially the stacked white phrase sentiment. Your ink blended flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. xx

Melissa L. said...

Gorgeous cards, Carol. I have not tried embossing with the stencils. Will give it a go! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow love your creative cards, Carol - thanks for the ideas:)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous cards and all looking so different too. loving all your bright colours. The last card that you've entered at Less is More is so dreamy. Beautiful delicate stencilling and a great CASE of Aileen's card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Shelly said...

Okay, these are all AWESOME!! Love!

Ina G said...

Oh Carol I am loving what you did with those fabulous dies. Each one is beautiful in their own way. Love the soft stenciling.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How wonderful!!!!

Susanne Vargas said...

What a spectacular array of cards! What a great way to showcase the new dies (which are fantastic, btw)!

Dorlene Durham said...

Wow! You’ve been busy. These cards are so fun and pretty and bright and and and...everything. Love them all! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Bobby said...

You have a virtual art gallery here, Carol. Those dies work so well with all your cards and you have shown such versatility, both in the dies and in your creative cards. Yes you are the SQ, embossing and all.

Cheryl said...

Love all your cards! I especially like the white sentiment with the blue flowers. May have to add to my shopping list ;) Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely AWESOME cards!! Love them all!

Heather said...

Wow! You were busy!! Each of these is fabulous, but I think the second "Art Happens" card is my favorite. The "splots" of color are perfect for the sentiment.

Priyanka Mathur said...

Wow! These cards are stunning! Each one is so pretty! Thank you for sharing these stunning projects. And great use of dies!

nancy littrell said...

OMG...every single one of your CAS stenciled embossed, smooching card designs using your new die cut sentiment are so creative, artsy and beautiful, Carol. I have the Art Happens, but must add the You are the Sunshine to my next order too. TFS and all the wonderful inspiration, my friend. Hugs....Nancy