Sunday, April 8, 2018

I VIKE You Very Much...Happy Little Stampers April 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers April 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Mr. Viking and his little pet dragon have been waiting a LONG time for their debut...and today's the day!  Too. Much. Fun! The viking is one of 26 I coloured up and placed on tags for my nephew's classmates. This guy 'made the cut' and wound up on a card. I VIKE this big ol' burly dude immensely!


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Simply Create Too Challenge #137~Use Die Cuts

Thank you for dropping by!


My Favorite Things Viking
My Favorite Things Stitched Mod Rectangle
My Favorite Things Stencil Cloud

11 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I VIKE your card. Cute dude, great card
Barb Housner

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness, so cute!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, I LOVE this card! Adorable and so creative!

Anita in France said...

Gosh, apart from this being so much fun, Carol, your colouring is outstanding ... the depth you created on that big burly viking and sweet dragon is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

This is fabulous, Carol! Beautiful coloring and awesome design! Perfect for a bunch of little boys, too...what a wonderful auntie you are!

Amy Seigler said...

I Vike your Card so much! Gorgeous coloring! Lovely design and layout. I may have to make some like this since I own him too!

Jeanne said...

You colored 26 of those?! Wow! I bow to you and your fantastic talent. This is colored wonderfully, Carol. Fantastic card, my friend. I'm going to save this for reference for when I can color again. :) Big hugs!

Ina G said...

Fabulous and such a fun card Carol. I 'vike' this card very much too. Amazing colouring! I'd be flat out exhausted after colouring just one let alone 26. Yikes!

Susanne Vargas said...

This card is absolutely fantastic and so adorable! Love your viking and the cute little dragon and the background and everything! Your coloring is amazing!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is too cute!! Awesome coloring, too!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Carol, and the colors are fabulous. I've often thought of this stamp for my son who richly embraces his Norse heritage but then didn't know what else I would do with it.