Friday, April 6, 2018

You Make Me Happy...Inkspirational Challenge 158~Rain Photo

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #158~Photo Challenge, where we have this lovely rain image to spark inspiration.  I know that April showers are supposed to bring May flowers; but what does April snow bring? Yep...still wintry here!



Please welcome our Guest Designer, Anita in France , whose incredible talents and ultra-sweet personality are renowned in the crafting community. Guaranteed you'll be dazzled by her gorgeous, CAS card!  Speaking of 'dazzling', my teammates have created lovely cards as well. Please drop in at their places, delight in their inspiration and leave them some love that I know will be greatly appreciated:


A simple card from me, where the elements of the photo that caught my eye are readily apparent.  In real life, the umbrellas are sparkly, as they would be with rain and light hitting them...



Hope my enjoyed my tumble of umbrellas; more important, I hope it gives you incentive to dive into your stash to find something that links to the photo - rain, clouds, sunshine, buildings, cityscapes, shapes, to suggest just a few - and join us with a card, or three!

Looking forward to seeing your photo inspired creations in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Nonni said...

Wonderful stamped background! I love cards like this where you repeat one image several times... You've done great job! Beautiful sentiment too. xxx

Jeanne said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo. Bright and cheery umbrellas make the rain more fun. Your rain just seems to be frozen in your neck of the woods. Gosh, I hope Mother Nature warms things up a bit and soon! Thank you so much for sharing this delightful card, Carol. Hugs! Happy weekend!

Anita in France said...

What a bright, happy cascade of brollies, Carol ... I see a touch of sparkly rain on the darker ones ... bet it's delicious IRL! Thanks so much for the lovely shout out and for having me as your Guest Designer at Inkspirational! Hugs, Anita :)

Shauna said...

What a perfect umbrella design and sentiment! Love the color you infused through those umbrellas and the whimsical look!
- Shauna

Carole said...

Love it...great design! xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So very fun and it gives me a bappy feeling!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

*happy

Marina said...

Your card makes me happy! Cleverly stamped and beautifully coloured.

Bobby said...

Nothing like raining umbrellas. These are so beautifully arranged and colored, Carol.

Darnell said...

Your tumble of umbrellas is fun and colorful, C! I think this would be a great promo poster for the new updated Singing in the Rain movie! I love that sediment so much and the label die that you used! I have a few of those dies and, you know, I'm not sure I've ever used a one of them so I'm Pinning this!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly said...

Aww...what a sweet card!