Thursday, October 3, 2013

Give Thanks...Deconstructed Sketch #120, Simon Says: We're Going Dotty. 4 Crafty Chicks #162: Fall/Autumn

Another fall card to share, this time for:


Quite amazing that I didn't really have a challenge in mind when I started this card, and then, ta dahhhh...three appear.  Too cool!  My NBUS WPLUS9 Pretty Patches: Pumpkins make their debut...more polka dots!! (stamped with distress markers and huffed upon - more 'cool')...


Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit adds sparkle to my day




6 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so fab! Love the fall colors, and great job with the sketch! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Greta said...

Oh those are the neatest pumpkins! Great card, Carol!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pumpkins, Carol ... and of course I love it ... there are polka dots! Anita :)

Kylie said...

I need to consult a thesaurus because each time I see your cards all I can think of is - Gorgeous! The pumpkins are so great and so is your take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Awesome design! I love the pumpkins and banners. So pretty!

Shannon J said...

I am totally in love with how you used distress ink to create the pumpkins - perfectly textured! And those sweet little hearts...!!! You know I'm a sucker for hearts?!!! Finished off with the two banner tags - fab, fab, FAB!!! Your talent is seriously soaring!!!