Friday, August 23, 2024

The Flower Challenge #94 - Be Inspired By Our Colours - Thanks, I'm Touched Beyond Words Bouquet of Poppies (Altenew, Spellbinders)

Hello,

Popping in to share my card for The Flower Challenge #94 - Be Inspired By Our Colours. Such a pretty palette.
My photo doesn't do this card justice, as the colours are more vibrant but hopefully it serves well enough to show I met the mission. My Altenew Bouquet of Poppies (talk about an impressive collection that I *may* be obsessing over) features the following colours drawn from the photo:

Poppies: Coral Reef, Passion Fruit (Pinkfresh Studio)
Leaves: Old Paper and Bundled Sage (Distress Ink)
Butterfly: Buttercream (Altenew)
Sentiment and background panel: Gravel and Fog cardstock


NOTE: Delighted to be selected for an Honourable Mention at The Flower Challenge. Thank you! 

Thank you, Flower Challenge, for the wonderful photo, the fabulous design team inspiration and the opportunity to play along.

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I can see why you're obsessing over those poppies! I love the way you've colored them here. Pretty card, Carol!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a beauty Carol! I love the poppies and the colours work so beautifully with them. Thank you for coming to play with us at The Flower Challenge! Vicky x

Jeanne said...

SO very pretty and what a lovely sentiment. Carol, you create such lovely cards. Thank you for sharing them.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful coloring on those lovely poppies and a beautiful card.

donna mikasa said...

Love the soft, sweet tones! Congrats on the HM selection at TFC!