Thursday, August 1, 2024

Colour Hues Challenge #92 - Pink and Brown - Bouquet of Blessings Thank You (Alex Syberia Designs)

Hello,

Happy August 1st - and welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #92. Our lovely hostess, Stef, invites us to use hues of Pink and Brown as inspiration for the next two weeks. Such a pretty, all occasion combination.

I'm smitten with pretty much everything from Alex Syberia Designs and the Bouquet of Blessings suite is right there in the mix. Such beautiful florals, which I'm sharing here. My pink and brown florals were inspired by a variety of fabrics I spotted during an 'ideas' search - and I'm  pleased with the combination I recreated using Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar distress inks.


Looking forward to seeing how you play with Pink and Brown.

The challenge will be open until August 14th @ 9:00 am EDT.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
 winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

Love this! So pretty!

Marcia Hill said...

I love Alex Syberia Designs too Carol and this floral image is a winner for sure! And how pretty in the pinks and browns...you aced this challenge my friend! (Loving the background too!!) Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

Carol, you've created one gorgeous card using these colors! The opposing sprays are lovely, as is the foiled heart background. A real beauty, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pastel shades you used, pretty card!

Julie B said...

Your florals look fab in the CH colours Carol and the tiny heart foiled background the perfect foil! :)

JulieP said...

This is beautiful Carol! The hues are wonderful and I love that subtle background pattern.

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Carol! I only have a few of her stamps but I can see why this one caught your interest. Your tones of colors are so eye-catching! Wonderful job with the duo as always! Enjoy your day!

Julia Aston said...

What lovely colors you used on your beautiful floral wreath Carol! So pretty against the pretty gold hearts background! Julia xx

Karen said...

The Alex Syberia florals are so gorgeous, and your coloring of these showcases them wonderfully! I couldn't quite figure out how to do florals with pink and brown, but you've shown me exactly how it's done! Beautiful card!

Cindy Beach said...

Carol, your card is stunning in these shades of pink and brown. I love your background and the die cut sentiments accent the wreath perfectly. Lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol what a stunning card I love how you played with pink and brown! So very lovely!