Thursday, August 29, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #742 - CASE a Design Team Member - Trick or Treat Caldron

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #742, where we invite you to CASE a Design Team Member. We've all chosen our own theme/style of card, so you have plenty of choice when it comes to drawing inspiration and creating a card based on one of ours.
I'm in a Halloween-in-August frame of mind, so that's what you're getting from me: a big ol' caldron of witch's brew. Should you choose to CASE my card (and I'd be honoured if you did), you can consider the theme, images, foiling (the web in the background is deco-foiled), colours, etc. to spark ideas for your own version. 


Looking forward to seeing your CASEd creations in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh my gosh! I really love this. Fab bold, cauldron and that spider on his web is perfect. Great Halloween card xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

What is super cute cauldron! That background shows it off wonderfully

Lisa Elton said...

I like your webby background! This is oodles of fun and too cute, Carol!

ElizStewart said...

carol... great cauldron! and a fab background web!

Carol said...

What a fun Halloween card! The cauldron with the bottle of potion is so cute in and of itself. The spider web background adds so much to the theme you are going for, and the spider and sentiment are perfect to finish it off! Love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous Halloween card, Carol. I need to get working on mine too. Love your big cauldron complete with potion and stirring spoon. The foiled web background is just fabulous and that adorable little spider (eeek) is the perfect finishing touch.

Jeanne said...

This bubbles up to be a card filled with delight!

Bobby said...

I love the size of that cauldron, Carol, and the little bottle attached is a wonderful accent. This is such a great non-scary Halloween card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that big cauldron of witch's brew and the attached little potion bottle! Fabulous web background with the little spider, too.

Anonymous said...

I have CASEd your precious card to participate in the Just Is Girls challenge. This is my first time with this challenge. I look forward to joining again.