Tuesday, August 13, 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge - Colourboard #6 - Happy Halloween Circle Tunnel Card

Hello,

Dashing in with my entry into AAA Colourful Challenge - Colourboard #6. I'm such a fan of this challenge, with its fabulous colour and design team inspiration.


My card was inspired by Joey's marvelous creation found here. I have no idea how he made his, but I tell you, my version was a test in engineering; skills I sorely lack! Of course, after doing a few Christmas-in-July cards, it only makes sense to do a few Halloween-in-August ones. My product combination is: an assortment of cardstocks, including one shiny and one glittery; various circle dies; bats and clouds from Tim Holtz and a sentiment from Winnie & Walter (so miss them). 


NOTE: Thrilled and honoured to be one of the Top Four for this challenge. Thank you so much!


Thank you, AAA Colourful, for another great challenge.

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, what a cool card! I love those clouds!

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's gorgeous and a fabulous take on our colour board. Thank you for playing at the AAA Colourful Challenges

Jeanne said...

Wowie zowie! What a fantabulous card. Those clouds are fantastic! Thanks for sharing, Carol!

Handmade by Hanneke said...

Wonderful card! Love how you adapted the colourboard colors to a halloween theme. A new colourboard went up today. I hope you'll join us again!

Kim S said...

What a fabulous look! I like the Halloween in August idea!!