Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #715 - Anything Goes Stencil Week - Friend Plants and Pots (Concord and 9th from Crop and Create 2023)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #715- Stencil Week, with our wonderful hostess, Bobby.  Yayyyy for stencils! 

A huge thank you to our fabulous February Guest Designer: Denise Morgans. We've all enjoyed her wonderful inspiration this month.

My card features Concord & 9th inks, stencils and dies from last fall's Crop & Create 2023. So far, this is only my first 'assignment' using this collection (nothing like being on time!). Two more classes to go - and then I'll be caught up. HA! NOT! Still plenty of classes to go. A dies only version using these products is on my very long want-to-do list. 


What stenciled sensations will you share?
See you in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Karen said...

This is just a perfect friendship card! I love the soft colors you chose, and your design is pin worthy for sure!

Carol said...

First, your colors are just FABulous...and the stencils are so fun!!!! I hope they release this stencil set!!! Gorgeous card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun little images great Easter card with those soft colors

ElizStewart said...

Carol... what a wonderful layered stencil! I laughed at your post. This weekend is Create and Connect at Pinkfresh...and I still haven't finished the classes from the holidays. Seems like everyone is not offering "camps"... I like them but just can't find the time. But I am definitely loving your first assignment!

Dotty Jo said...

Your cards are always so special, Carol, Jo x

Bobby said...

What a sweet array of potted plants, Carol, and the colors are so soft and pretty.

Ina G said...

Love all those softly coloured images with that cool stencil. Pretty layout and great sentiment Carol.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am so late in finishing my comments. I love this card, Carol. These layering stencils are fo fun, and I love the way you used them. Awesome color choices, and a wonderful sentiment.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Amazing stenciling! I love all of those little plants in their pots/vases in the beautiful soft colors.