Friday, February 9, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #309 - Word Prompt - Hearts - Big Hugs Hearts (Concord and 9th - Sweet Sentiments Dies)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #309. With Valentine's/Galentine's Day quickly approaching, we thought it fitting to have HEARTS as our Word Prompt for the next two weeks. 


I have oodles of hearts on my card (I made two: one each for my niece and nephew). Featured dies are Concord and 9th's Sweet Sayings; inspiration is from Nichol Spohr. I'm definitely sweet on this collection; it's timeless and versatile for all those occasions where love and hugs are needed. 


As a side note: one of my other challenge teams has LOVE as its theme this week, so if you're sharing a hearts/love card at Inkspirational, please share, as well, over at Just Us Girls Challenge #713.

Excited to see how YOUR hearts capture ours!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a sweet love filled card, Carol!

Julia Aston said...

Your pierced background in white is a lovely base for your colorful layered hearts Carol! Having the big die cut sentiment in black really makes it pop off the reds! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin' all of the hearts! Cute card, Carol!

Marlena M. said...

Carol I love the movement and pizazz here, WOW!

Kim S said...

What a fun sprinkling of hearts. I love them on that stitched background.