Saturday, July 15, 2023

Reminder Post for I'm an Elf For Christmas Kickstart Challenge #76 - Gingerbread Treats

Hello,

I'm excited to be back with a Reminder Post for my "Elf" role over at Christmas Kickstart Challenge #76.

I have two tag-shaped cards for you (Mama Elephant) inspired by oh-so-talented Nicole Spohr.  The first features products from Papertrey Ink's Gingerbread Bakery collection. I love the gingerbread people (do you see that wee one under the cake dome...so cute!), snowflake cookie and gingerbread house. 


My second features Papertrey Ink products once again, but this time paired with Your Next Stamp's Sweet Cookies gingerbreads. Cutie-patooties, right! 


Hope you'll play along with us over the rest of the month. 
Remember: you don't *need* to use gingerbread people; we'll take gingerbread in any form! YUM! 
Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks so much for making additional cards - I always love your creations so much! Jo x

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, these are delectable, Carol. So sweet and festive!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cuteness times two!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing cards, beautiful work, thanks for the link :)
Faith x

Arlene said...

Just adorable!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two cuties with that little house, Carol - thanks for the July CKC inspiration!!