Friday, July 28, 2023

Just Us Girls #690 - CASE DT - For the Record (Concord and 9th)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #690, where we're inviting you to CASE a Design Team Member. By CASE, we mean any of the following: Copy and 'Selectively' Edit or Copy and 'Slightly' Edit or, my personal favourite (LOL!) Copy and Share Everything! To be honest: when I see cards I love and have, consequently, been 'influenced' to buy the products, I full on aim to 'copy' said cards. Why mess with perfection. Of course, if I share, I always give credit to the originator and that, my friends, is what is key. 

For our challenge, choose one of the design member's cards and CASE it. Share, in your post, the card you selected and what inspired you in the making of your version; them, style, colours, images...plenty of choices. 

Here's my card, featuring the For the Record collection from Concord and 9th. Circles, colours, repeated patterns, gold/black/pink, big sentiments...lots of selection if you decide to CASE my card. And if you do: thank you! I am honoured!


Looking forward to your CASE-inspired cards in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun is this! Great job, Carol! I'm a major fan of copy and share everything! LOL

ElizStewart said...

Carol... such a cute idea for a card!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! I love that sentiment too. Perfect with your card

Carol said...

What a fun card! The use of that phrase and the records...leading to a compliment inside I am sure. Great colors and idea!!!

Nancy said...

Carol, I adore this so very much! Well done!!

Lisa Elton said...

This brings back so many memories of listening to records in my younger days! Very fun and cute, Carol!

Ina G said...

Fabulous and for the record - haven't we all got fond memories of listening to good music on old records. Love it Carol.

Bobby said...

What a great idea for a card, Carol. I love the pink and black in the background.