Saturday, July 8, 2023

HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge July 2023 - Flowers A La Carte (Concord and 9th)

Hello,



About a year ago, I bought Concord & 9th's Flowers a la Carte stamp + dies collection and, once it arrived, I put it into my *ahem* rather large 'new and must play with' bin. Time passed, the bin accumulated yet more new products and the poor cart was being shoved to the back. During a recent sort through/re-organize, I spotted it and, while I'm not a fan of water-colouring (I love what others do, though), I gave it a go (distress inks)...and I'm fairly pleased with the results. In fact, so pleased that I made another three cards! You may see a couple down the road. Just a side note: the dies cut like butter! 


Looking forward to seeing your creativity with dies.

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful. This set was just waiting patiently for you to want to use it with a watercolor technique! And its patience paid off! :)

Lisa Elton said...

I would buy flowers from that pretty little cart! Your water coloring looks great!

The Dream Pages said...

Loved the card and design..