Sunday, July 16, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #68 - Olive and Berry - Blended Petals Happy Birthday (Concord and 9th, TE)

Hello,

Welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #68, where our sweet, super talented Nancy invites us to play with hues of Olive and Berry for the next two weeks. Such a pretty combination, especially since berry covers a range from light pink to deeper purples. 

We're delighted to have previous winner Bonnie joining us.
Brand new stamps, stencils and dies - aptly named Blended Petals - from Concord & 9th are making their debut. The blooms (so easy to stencil, by the way) are sporting light-to-dark hues of Picked Raspberry; the leaves are Crushed Olive. I'm smitten with these flowers! The triangle background is also from Concord & 9th. 

Looking forward to seeing how Olive and Berry inspire you!

This challenge will be open until July 28th @ 9:00 AM EST

Thank you for dropping by!


14 comments:

Nancy said...

Pretty card, Carol. You are definitely showing off some great new supplies. That background is wonderful too. I am off to check out these supplies...thanks, I think!

Karen said...

I love these florals, and they are so beautifully stenciled! That triangle background is perfect, and I can think of so many ways to use it.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with them too, Carol, they're pretty! Wonderful card!

Jeanne said...

Oh this is so lovely, Carol! Very well done! I like the pierced background, too!

Marcia Hill said...

GORGEOUS card Carol and I'm loving the beautiful ink blending you achieved on those flower petals...I can see why you're so taken with this set!! Loving your background too!! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

I can quite see why you had to indulge with this set Carol, my bank balance really is in jeopardy! :)

Cindy Beach said...

I am completely smitten with this card, Carol! The flowers look so beautiful in the shades you've chosen, and that background is fabulous.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Love all the details and your sweet colouring, Carol, Jo x

JulieP said...

So pretty Carol!!!! I really like the rounded corners on the sentiment strip. Little things just add so much character!

Bonnie said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Carol! Wonderful shading! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Stef Perry said...

I can see why you're smitten with those flowers, they are so delicate and sweet, and look especially lovely in our colors! Cool background too - I always love the look of patterned cover dies! Beautifully done, Carol!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous image and great coloring!

wienerhoneymooners said...

STUNNING!!!!! Just so ELEGANT!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry to be lat late to visit you Carol, it's been a couple of difficult months. The flower and your card are stunning. It is sure to make someone very happy on their birthday! xo