Friday, February 24, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #668 - CAS CARD Week - Coloring ...Happy Barkday (Photoplay, MFT, Waffle Flower)

Hello, 

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #668 - CAS Week. Our sweet hostess, Nancy, asks that our clean-and-simple cards (described in the graphic below) feature colouring.   



This challenge also marks the final card share with our guest designer, Karen Walker. Karen, your talents have truly dazzled and delighted us all month! Thank you! 

I haven't used my copics for ages, so I went simple with my colouring of a Photoplay pup. Paw prints are MFT; backing papers, Photoplay, sentiment, Waffle Flower. Love when various companies play nicely!


Looking forward to your CAS Cards - with colouring - filling the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my such a cute card with some terrific coloring! Thanks so much for sharing my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute, Carol! I like the colorful paw prints!

Carol said...

GREAT coloring and the paw prints are such a fun addition! Love that sentiment too!

ElizStewart said...

Carol...what a fabulous pooch! Love your coloring.

Nancy said...

Carol, you need to bring out those Copics more often!!! Your coloring is wonderful! This is an awesome card! The paw prints are so cool backed with paper. I ADORE this!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cute pup and your coloring is fabulous! Love the little paw prints backed with the patterned paper (cool effect) and sentiment, too!

Bobby said...

Wonderful coloring, Carol, and I love the bright colors showing through the paw prints.

Karen said...

That pup is just adorable, and your coloring is amazing! Love the paw prints as a background, and the punny sentiment! Thanks for all your kind comments and warm welcome this month. I've had such fun designing for your challenges.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this fun card! The bg paw prints are adorable too

Ina G said...

Fabulous and so so cute. Great CAS card Carol.

Lisa Kind said...

I love this! Cuteness overload! Great coloring too.