Friday, February 10, 2023

Inkspirational Challenge #283 - Use Stencils...Gingerbread LOVE (MCT, Studio Light)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #283, where we're introducing another new challenge to our rotation: Use Stencils. Each time we feature this challenge, we'll also include an optional twist which, this round is *Add Splatter*.  Given the plethora of stencils in the crafting universe, we're excited to see what you'll bring to dazzle and delight us (and I have my pen and paper at the ready, as I'm sure to spot a few 'must haves' as I wander the gallery).


Optional Twist - Add Splatter

Two cards from me, featuring my new cutie-pie gingerbreads (and their background panels) from MCT, paired with two stencils from my recent win at Studio Light: the hearts and the repeated Love.



These stencils inked up sooooo easily! They'll be receiving plenty of attention.

Looking forward to seeing your stencil sensations in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh so sweet! These are so adorable, Carol. Those faces make me want to say awwww. Your stenciling looks great. Well done!

Julia Aston said...

What super sweet little gingerbread people Carol! Equally adorable in the pink and red. Love those two stencils as well - they make perfect framing layers! Julia xx

Pia S said...

It never stops to amaze me how different a card design can look in different colords. Even here, though pink and red are colors not too far from eachother, but still the cards look very different. The cards are uber sweet!

Marlena M. said...

Oh these gingerpeople are SO SO CUTE!!! Love both Carol~

Nonni said...

Those sweet little faces certainly make me smile! I love these cards -they are so cute with lots of hearts and everything yet I think they are still stylish and not over the top! Great work! xx