Thursday, February 16, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #58 - Lime Green & Cyan...Painted Dots Hi (Concord and 9th, The Stamp Market)

Hello,

Here we are - second half of February already and with that our new Colour Hues Challenge #58. Sweet Tracey invites us to use hues of Lime Green and Cyan as inspiration for the next two weeks. At first glance, it may 'seem' a challenging combination but, as you'll see from the design team - and our wonderful guest designer,Linda S., it's not. In fact, it's an awesome 'why haven't I used this before' combo! 

I made a couple of lime green/cyan cards - and the one that photographed best is here. As I've mentioned before, Concord and 9th turnabouts are 'perfect' for many of our challenges. I decided to go with a whimsical approach and reached for the Painted Dots turnabout. It really is fun! The sentiment is from The Stamp Market. A colourful little 'hi', methinks!


Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery.

You have until February 28th @ 9AM (EST) to play along with us.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

this is so fun I really like it

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Those colors look so great together. I love your bright and fun card design. :) Thanks for sharing!

Julie B said...

You always rock those turnabout stamps Carol, such a fun card. :)

Karen said...

You are a Turnabout pro! Here's another card that's just perfect for a two-color challenge! I love it!

Linda said...

Carol, such a fun card using the Painted Dots turnabout. Thanks for having me as GD at Color Hues.

Nancy said...

Love your turnabout card and the artsy feel to the stamp. Love the bold greeting. I need some of those! Great card as always! Hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

FUN and colorful and just perfect for the challenge Carol...I love, LOVE this card!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

Such a fun and cheerful way to use the challenge colors and send a happy hello! Love this, Carol!

JulieP said...

I love the whimsy to this card!!! I don't own any of the turnabouts but I'm really loving this one. Fabulous Carol!

Cindy Beach said...

This caught my eye for sure in the line up and makes me SMILE! Carol, I imagine you having fun with the colors and your flair for turn-abouts. This is so pretty!