Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Thanks and Celebrate....Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge~Herb Garden

Hello,

A busy weekend of officiating at bike races, and today, packing my bag and heading north to visit my mom for a few days. Before I do, sharing a couple of cards for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge~Herb Garden,


where I was especially taken with Sheri's inspiration pieces.  Mine come nowhere near being as crisp, fresh and stunning as hers, but if was fun to play with a few different dies/background arrangements all the same.



The Altenew forest glades ink I used is much deeper in real life; not sure why that doesn't come through in the photo. Sighhhhh...Both cards feature predominately Uniko products: Nature's Treasures II and All Occasions Sentiments #6.  They're soooo marvelous!

Time to get ready...fingers crossed my drive will be smooth and safe!

Thank you for dropping by; your visit brightened my day!



7 comments:

Joan B said...

beautiful!

Marisa said...

Wonderful work on both. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both wonderful, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Carol! I adore the color combo here. So serene. That green with the kraft just works wonderfully. Love the leaves on the first card. Actually on both...hee, hee. Wonderful work on these beauties! Enjoy your time with your mom! :) Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

These are really gorgeous Carol! Loving the colors! :) HUGS

Susanne Vargas said...

Beautiful! This color combo looks so fresh and natural!

Bobby said...

They look clear, crisp and stunning to me, Carol. I love the colors and layers.