Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Dahlia Thanks...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #255~Photo Inspiration

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #255~Photo Inspiration.  Isn't this image amazing? The blues, purples, shapes, highlights, shadows....gorgeous!


My card features Altenew's Layered Dahlia stencils and yes, they are quite the delights...and addicting! More panels 'happened' when I made this one...you may see a couple down the road.


Just another view....

As you'll see at the main site, my teammates created sensational interpretations of this photo - and I know YOU will too! Hope you'll find time to play along.  Oh, and some news. First, a sad 'see you later' to LeeAnn,who has stepped down to contend with life for the time being. She will be deeply missed. On the plus side:  Kylie, our awesome leader, is now part of the DT! Woo hoooo! More of her fabulous inspiration to dazzle and delight all of us!


See you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping in; your visit brightened my day!


11 comments:

Joan B said...

what a beauty

Julie B said...

Super stencilling, I'm glad their products are tricky to buy here or I would be straight round to the store! :)

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous design Carol and that technique looks such fun! They have to stop coming out with great new ideas - my pocket can't cope lol!
Hugs
Carol x

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Carol! Wow!!

~amy~ said...

oooohhh...lovely!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that Dahlia... LOVE your card...such gorgeous colors to choose from in that photo ... I might just have a go! xx
=]

Aileen said...

Fabulous stencil and love how you did the sentiment die cut as well. Perfect

Monika Reeck said...

this stencil is adorable
and your color combo with this stencil is perfecto
Lovely card always miss C

Kylie said...

oooo, combing the stencils with these colours is perfect. I LOVE this, Carol! You double die cut sentiment is awesome as well! xx

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your fabulous card!

Bobby said...

The things you can do with a stencil astound me, Carol. This is so lovely!