Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Butterfly Congratulations...ATSM #149~Happy 3rd Birthday (Clean and Simple), Addicted to CAS #65~Butterfly, So Suzy Stamps June Challenge~Congratulations,

Hello,

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY to Addicted to Stamps and More!!  

Three years of fabulous challenges; three years of incredible inspiration!  Much to celebrate on such an occasion!  And I'm so incredibly fortunate to be part of this team....happy sigh!

Today, my DT and I are inviting you to join us Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #149~Clean and Simple.

My card is most definitely CAS:  a lacy butterfly from So Suzy Stamps and a congratulations from Your Next Stamp Shop.  I hope you think they pair as prettily as I do....


Please visit the ATSM site, where you'll see dazzling CAS inspiration from my team-mates; if you have time, leave them some love.  You'll definitely make their day.

For extra enticement to play along, check out the amazing sponsors who are so generously offering up some mighty cool prizes for winners:

Sponsors


Prize $12 girft certificate

www.adayfordaisies.com

Feel Free to Grab My Badge for Your Blog!

Prize $12 girft certificate

http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com.au/



http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Prize is 7 digis


prize is 3 digi stamps

Hope to see your CAS creation in the ATSM gallery!

Adding my card to the challenges over at 





Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!
Hugs,


32 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I just love your red butterfly. Very precise stamping; I must say well done.

Bhavana said...

the butterfly is gorgeous.. perfect CAS

Bhavana said...

the butterfly is gorgeous.. perfect CAS

sandie said...

Stunning, love the lacy butterfly x

Julie B said...

Simply CAStastic Carol. :)

Jeanne said...

Such a pretty butterfly and the sentiment is placed perfectly. Excellent!

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous CAS design!! Really love that off-set butterfly image!! :)

Neets B said...

Love this, Carol. So simple yet perfectly formed x

Loll said...

That is one gorgeous butterfly image Carol. Love how you've taken it off the edge. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

Marlene Bonetti said...

Oh my goodness! This is perfection!

Carole said...

Perfection! Love the way he is slightly off the card...so well balanced! xx

Unknown said...

Carole, you always do that butterfly justice!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Hugs!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous butterfly, Carol! I love your CAS design. and your sentiment is placed perfectly!
I'm so happy you played along with us this week at ATCAS, too!

Bonnie said...

So perfectly CAS, Carol! A beautiful butterfly and the font of the sentiment is just as beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

Dana said...

Perfect CAS card!! The butterfly just pops!! Love it!!

Karen M said...

Love your beautiful cas card Carol xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Carol, what can I say ... you ROCK butterflies!
AMAZING, CAS perfect, gorgeous layout, superb sentiment and just an AWESOME card. Sarah x

Geri said...

Beautiful color. Beautifully clean. Beautifully balanced! I'm thinking that you were definitely a butterfly in a previous life!!!

Deepti said...

Beautifully CAS, I like that the butterfly is stamped off the edge :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

CAS perfection and finally a butterfly again ;)

Lee-Anne said...

Love that lacy butterfly, Carol! Beautiful design!

Bobby said...

Definitely a CAS design with that beautiful butterfly, Carol.

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous, and I just love how that butterfly is flying either just off or just on to your card. Either way, fantastic motion.

Deborah Frings said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly beautiful. I really like this lace-like butterfly and the colour is wonderful. xxx

Anita in France said...

Yep, a perfect pairing of image and sentiment, Carol ... that off the edge butterfly is just stunning! Hugs, Anita :)

Sarah G said...

That butterfly looks stunning, Carol - love the detail and it is perfectly positioned for a CAS look!

Greta said...

CAS perfection, my friend! Love that gorgeous butterfly image!

Sharon Smith said...

Wow this card is stunning -I love CAS cards. Thanks for sharing on the So Suzy blog xxx

Amy A said...

Gorgeous CAS design. Love it!

Amy
SSS-DT

CaffeinatedPapercuts said...

That butterfly is one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at So Suzy Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

Love much that big butterfly miss C
so adorable on your card
you made so beautiful CAS card on this post
great card
hugs, Monika

Kylie said...

Simple and elegant! You really know how to rock the CAS look, Miss C!